If you’re in our delivery radius, just place your order before 2pm each weekday for same-day delivery between 2pm and 6:30pm. Orders after the 2pm cutoff will be delivered the next weekday.
We’ll send you a text when we’re on our way to deliver, and keep the jars nice and cold in an insulated foil bag. If you’re not home when we arrive, just let us know where to leave the foil bag. You can return the bag to us next time so we can reuse it and keep the whole cycle zero waste!
Order by 2:00 pm for same-day delivery.
Delivered by bicycle.
We text you when to expect delivery (between 2:00 pm and 6:30 pm Monday to Friday). Minimum $24 order for free delivery.
Delivery within 1-3 business days.
Sometimes delivered by bicycle.
We’ll text you to coordinate timing. Most deliveries on weekday afternoons. Minimum $24 order for free delivery.
At Coastie we’re committed to reducing packaging waste. We want to reuse as many jars as possible. That’s why we make it super easy to return your jars to us and get your refund. Simply enter one of the following coupon codes at checkout, and make sure you have your clean jar and lid ready for us to pick up upon delivery*
Coupon codes (depending on number of jars): 1 jar; 2 jars; 3 jars; 4 jars; 5 jars; 6 jars
*The number of jars claimed for refund must match the number of jars actually returned. We will charge the customer upon delivery for excess refunds claimed. Coastie reserves the right to deny delivery to customers who abuse this policy.
Jars can also be returned to us at farmers markets or to one of our retailers.
By delivering jars to you frozen, we can ensure the freshest product possible without the use of chemical preservatives. Simply defrost in your fridge overnight, or for about an hour in a water bath. Then just scoop, shape, and sear.
Definitely! In fact, our delivery service is perfect for customers who work downtown. Order a jar of burger mix to take home for a dinner.
Worried about bugging reception? Leave a delivery note for us to hang out in the lobby. We’ll call you to come meet us when we arrive.
Our burger mix lets you make restaurant quality burgers at home in minutes. Follow these steps for the best possible Coastie experience:
1. Scoop mix out of jar and form into 4 patties. Use a wide mouth mason jar ring to form a perfect quarter pounder, or just freestyle it.
2. Heat some oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Add the patties, and fry for 2 minutes per side.
3. Transfer the patties to a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 10 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 74°C.
The burger mix is also great as a veggie scramble, or as a plant based replacement for ground beef in your favourite recipe. Tag us on Instagram with your Coastie creations.
Whenever possible, we use local, whole, organic ingredients. We use no chemical binding agents or added preservatives and try to use as little processing as we can. We also try to limit the amount of fat used in each recipe. See each product page for exact nutrition information. I think you’ll find our patties are a fair bit more healthy than other options on the market.
All of the ingredients that we use are gluten free. We currently produce our burgers in a shared kitchen space where wheat flour is present, however, we do our best to avoid cross-contamination.
We’ve been curating a list of amazing local retailers to make sure that everyone can get their Coastie fix:
– In Vancouver, find us at Nada Grocery, Eternal Abundance, or Jarr Delivery.
– On the North Shore, Larry’s Market, or United Strangers.
– In South Surrey, Spent Grounds Coffee Roasters.
– In Sechelt, Hooraw Vegan Market.
– In Squamish, Grounded Grocer.
– In Whistler you can get a Garbanzo Grind patty served up at RMU Blackcomb.
– In Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Cultus Lake, Langley, Maple Ridge & Mission, Local Food Supply Co.